Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Couple Links

Greetings Friends!  Just in case you haven't seen it, here is a link to Mars Hill pastor Rob Bell's short video on his upcoming book which is creating quite a stir!  I am looking forward to the book.  I believe we need to pray for Rob and support him however we can.


And thank you, my friend Chuck, for sharing the following piece from Carlton Pearson on Facebook.  Sometimes I find myself not agreeing with Carlton on every single point, but we agree on what is most important.  This man has sacrificed a great deal and takes a lot of heat from people who hate him now.  I hope we will remember Carlton in our prayers as well and that God will continue to strengthen and give these men perseverance in spreading the good news!
God bless, 
David





No comments:

Post a Comment